Sunday, August 17, 2008

Movie Quotes from Popeye: Quotes from the movie Popeye


Movie Quotes from Popeye: Quotes from the movie Popeye



(1) A genuine hamburger for the gentleman. Im buying. (2) Gee, thanks. (3) Whos paying? (1) Im buying, hes paying. plus one sunflower embarassing the tax collector tax. Ah ha, lets see here, thatll be twenty-five cent docking tax. And I got alot of muscles, and I only have one eye,and I never hurts nobodies and I never tells a lie. From my top to my bottom, from my bottom to my top. Thats the way I am till the day that I drop. WHAT AM I!!! Gentlemen, you know the rulesthere are
http://www.innocentenglish.com/movie-quotes-database/movie-quote-database-free/movie-quotes-from-popeye.html

Movie Quotes from Pootie Tang: Quotes from the movie Pootie Tang



and now the new one by Pootie Tang called . 1)Pootie, do you have any girlfriends at school? 2)Aww Mommadee, theres a sine tibbity in a taxy. Shes a cole tony. (SMACK!) Dont you talk dirty to your momma, boy! As he grew, everyone noticed something funny about the way Pootie would talk. It baffled everyone: Doctors, Scientists. Let me break it down to you like this: Pootie Tang is, was, and always will be..Too cool for words. As long as youve got right on your side, you could whoop
http://www.innocentenglish.com/movie-quotes-database/movie-quote-database-free/movie-quotes-from-pootie-tang.html



No comments: